Make a Difference
Your contributions change our students' lives.
$25,000 - A full year of music instruction for 25 students in LACER's "Rock Band Workshop" with 2 teaching artists, all the musical instruments needed, and a Spring Concert at THE GRAMMY Museum.
$10,000 - Funds final sports tournaments (travel, referees, time-keeper and food) for over 400 girls and boys in our middle school athletic programs.
$1,000 - Supplies up to 15 middle school students with fresh and healthy ingredients for LACER's very popular "Snack Attack" after school cooking class, for an entire school year!
$500 - Provides transport for 20 students in the arts, athletics or academic programs to go on a field trip and explore a local museum, park, theatre, baseball game, or the beach.
TO DONATE SECURELY ONLINE, CLICK HERE or use the button above!
FRIENDS OF LACER MULTI-YEAR GIVING CIRCLE
Concider makeing a gift over a five year period to support the quality and sustainability of the LACER programs. Contact Jeanine at JDT@LACERstars.org to get more information about how you can join the buisness leaders and individuals from across Los Angeles who have become members.
- Ready for the Future | $25,000 each year, for five years
- Fostering Academic Achievement | $10,000 each year, for five years
- Providing Opportunity | $1,000 each year, for five years
Members of the Giving Circle will be publicly recognized on LACER’s website and printed materials for their leadership in the Los Angeles area, supporting the young people with their leadership in community philanthropy. Some of the other ways we will recognize members include:
- Name and LOGO on LACER website, which has more than 24,000 visitors each year.
- Name listed on LACER Activity Calendars distributed to more than 7,800 families across Los Angeles each year.
- Name listed on Print and Multi-Media materials at LACER’s special events throughout the year attended by more than 61,470 kids, parents, and community members throughout Los Angeles.
- Members of the 2017 Giving Circle will be announced and thanked for their leadership at the November 8th Let’s Lunch event at the Taglyan Cultural Center in Hollywood.
DONATE BY PHONE
Call us at (323) 957-6481 and we'll walk you through the process quickly.
DONATE BY MAIL
The L.A.C.E.R. Afterschool Programs
1277 N. Wilcox Ave., Suite 2
Hollywood, CA 90038
For in-kind donations, please contact Linda at LO@LACERstars.org.
For information on bequests and workplace giving, contact William at WS@LACERstars.org.
The L.A.C.E.R. Afterschool Programs does not sell, rent or share the personal information of our clients (students and parents), our funders or our subscribers with others. Student achievement data (grades, attendance, evaluations, etc.) is collected for reporting and funding purposes as well as for organizational evaluations.
Your contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law, please consult your tax advisor for details. [TAX ID 95-3890819]